17 March 2012

SEARS HOME IMPORVMENT

Patients has run out!! I started working for Sears in the Spring of 2011, at the time I was hired h was told that there would be plenty of work year round, I busted my ass for them all summer, (working in 140 degree attics) and they did not care! they would schedule a long attic job in the after noon because you had to have 5 complete call first (so the manager looked good) come fall he got layed off, (SO THEY LIED) I was told they would call me back at the end of February-first of March, now it's March (SO THEY LIED) and they won't even return an e-mail, I have seen in the news paper that they are hiring appliance techs, I was an appliance tech for them for 5 years in the 90's, I contacted the person and was told that I was not part of that team! (I thought if you worked for Sears you were part of the team no matter what division it was) I had to get my supervisor to release me or send this person a letter of introduction. He has made several attempts to contact both persons and still have not received a response, here they have need for appliance techs, (year round) they have guys layed off within there structure, guys that already know the system (SST) and you can't get any response or work! Yes! Im getting un-employment (which sucks, because dealing with the un-employment people is a whole different story) and looking for a job at the same time, but why??

P.S
Ya want to know why Sears is in trouble? they charge up the rear, the mark up on parts alone is 2-1/2 times, so if it cost them 50.00 it cost you 125.00